Why is this lake in the mountains?
We see the rebels setting up the inflatable wanzers, which still baffles me. We suddenly see a spy plane flying far too low to be effective. We have mobile cannons, so Chang calls on his men to shoot it down before it can report what we're doing. Does radio not exist in the future? Regardless, the plane crashes, and we make sure the pilots can't go home.
We're nearly fifty battles into the game, and this is the first humans only conflict. I've been thinking about how cool this would be for most of the game, but that was a mistake. There are no skills, and humans move so slowly. Try to gang up on one at a time. I like the idea of human fights, but this needs work. According to Kazuki, we totally didn't kill those guys we shot a bunch.
Everything is ready, so we begin our operation. We split into two groups. Kazuki will lead the raid on Nanjing via the river, and Emma's team is the distraction. Don't listen to Emma saying she's just gonna run away when the fighting begins, and bring a proper group for both teams.
We see a scene where the DHZ and two Wukong members have noticed the floaties. Rudolph and Rebecca feel like something is off and retreat back to town, much to Commander Xun's annoyance. But he ordered his troops to fire and shoots our decoys. The parade balloons fall over... Emma realizes she can make things easier for later if she takes out this group now!
This was dumb. There are three helicopters, but only two did anything. There are also three launchers, two people, and too many shields. This is a long and drawn out affair, and I really hate this group. In recent skirmishes, Emma's been missing a lot. This was no exception. Dennis and Linny usually hit the legs, a common occurrence in this game. Why do fifty percent of all shots hit the legs? It's a waste of a turn! To make matters worse, we're on precarious cliffs with little footing. There are no stage hazards, but movement can get cumbersome. I save scummed my way through this, and I don't care. Emma and Lin prepare to regroup with the others.
Kazuki and his group land peacefully in a park in Nanjing. As luck would have it, three members of Wukong are here as well as four tanks. Take out the tanks on our side of the overpass, then focus the nerd with the grenades.
En route to Nanjing, Emma finds potential reinforcements and attacks. I split up the group, but maybe I shouldn't have. Dennis died, and Linny barely did anything. I changed out his legs after this fight, which was a poor choice. I switched out Emma's as soon as I could but didn't notice Linny's until it was too late. I'd also suggest staying together. Emma and Lin speak more about getting to Kazuki, but, uh... we'll get to that...
...tomorrow!
Tragedy is gonna strike soon, won't it? Also, our transport called Emma "Kazuki's girlfriend," so fortune is gonna strike soon, won't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment