But first, let's get stronger!
"Dear Zelda,
I still want to come home, but I'm stuck here, so I might as well do what I set out to do. I started traveling to train for something stronger than Ganon, so I'll keep that in mind during this troubled time. And I made sure I did that today.
The first thing I did was sure up my defenses. I scoured Hokolink for all the ways to make me last longer against my opponents. I feel like I've done all I could in that regard.
I also wanted to remove all distractions. I've been doing weird bartering with the island's inhabitants since I got here. I've been sitting on a hibiscus flower for a few days, and there's a doe in the animal village who wants it. She gave me a letter for a guy in the northwest of the island. It contained a picture of a princess from another land. He gave me a hook that a fisherman wanted, which I traded for a necklace. A nearby mermaid lost that, and she let me take a scale from her for the necklace. Some time ago, an artist made a sculpture of the mermaid, but it wasn't finished. Placing her scale on the statue led me to a new item: the magnifying glass. It allows me to see what was once invisible!
Lastly, all these shells. Following rumors, I searched far and wide. I've found eighteen leading up to tonight and found two more looking now. I took my round number to the Seashell Hut and turned them in. Whatever controlled this place said its job was done. As a reward, it increased the power of my sword! It now functions like the Master Sword and launches a projectile when I'm feeling well!
With my power at max, I went to seek my next instrument. The owl warned me about the upcoming dungeon being in two parts. The key is to the south. I went there first and defeated an armored statue. I had to fight eight of them at the same time once, so a one-on-one is in my favor. Good thing I bought the bow and arrow! It dropped the key, but it protected something dark. Behind him was a wall scroll that taught me the secret of this island.
This island is a dream; It's not real. The Wind Fish concocted this place when he fell asleep. So what's going to happen to Marin, Tarin, and all the animals when I leave? I want to come home, but can I wipe out all these people? They feel so real to me, Zelda.
What should I do?"
All hearts and the Hokolint Sword are in my possession. I should have gone through the Color Dungeon for full defense, but that'll come later. Also, I dig the twist!
No comments:
Post a Comment