It took four hours to figure out ten puzzles. I had finished a few of them during my first time in jail, but the Lavibor Ruins were a tad too long. I was also stumped and bumbled into a few solutions. Not all of the floors are contained to itself. There are a few where you'll need to trigger something elsewhere.
Besides those, Ernest will need to use his special field skill, Room Analysis, to open a secret room, and Rena will have to use her Rebirth skill on a broken switch. She can also revive some random dude at the top for a rainbow diamond, but I don't know if that's vital to this operation.
A lot of water puzzles, mazes, keycards, floor switches, bosses, and easy fights all impede your path. Most of these are obvious and easy, but remember that you can fall in a few places if you get stuck.
I got so lost that Ashton and Rena are over "level" 200, and Precis isn't far behind.
But we'll conquer all ten floors and gather their unique card things. We'll place them in Matrix human battery pods to unlock the door to Grand Knott. Rival expected us but admits we got here faster than she thought. To think I almost gave up! But she doesn't want us here and attacks us with a chimera robot. It dies. We approach her 1950's alien spaceship, and Rival tells us she'll be waiting on the fourth floor. I hope this is the final dungeon so I can end this game...
...tomorrow!
There's a lot of game in this game, so that's fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment