Friday, August 4, 2023

Choko isn't a character!

She's a summon...

So I walked out of the Forbidden Ruins with the idea of never returning. I gained ten levels down there, so I'll be cruising through the rest of this, I assume. That took an hour, so I opted to call tonight a wash. I did finished the Amaidar Temple tournament. The red flames were the most difficult. And then I said, "screw it," let's get something in.

The party flew to the desert of Zariban. A local met us there because our dad told him we'd be there. The local took us to a scenic cliff to witness the desolate area of his village. His ancestors founded here when it rich and vibrant, overflowing with water. But now it's just a desert because of a local mining facility. We saw the massive building in the background of the skyport when we arrived. Its contents power the various electrical stuff around the world. But that technological advancement has ruined the planet. Did this game come out last month? The local is ready to leave and takes us to the village proper, but something interrupts that.

A beam of light explodes from the sky. It strikes the town, wiping it out in a blink of an eye. We rush there to see the ruins and the army occupying them. The general, Kasadoll, attacked the place because Seiyu had something he wanted. And the strong deserve everything they want in this world. The general sicks his bugs on us. Poco gets a new weapon from the giant one.

We find the elder on his last legs. I don't remember what he said, but Kasadoll took the Water Shrine Key, so we're going after him.

We see the army again, and Kasadoll is evil for the sake of evil. He and his men turn into monsters, and we kill them.

The Water Guardian says the same things the others said. As does Arc and his "not all humans suck" stuff. We'll get the Water Stone, and Congura has a new summon he's too weak to make use of. WG starts a new side quest involving us killing a certain amount of mobs on the continent. Maybe I'll do it, but I'll consider it...

...tomorrow!

There are so many side quests in this game. Some are better than others...

No comments:

Post a Comment