Tuesday, January 4, 2022

2022 Update (1)

Let's get to business, ya?

I had plans to restart Breath of Fire III tonight, but some things got in the way. Firstly, I had jury duty. It messed up my schedule, so I just took the day off.

Secondly, I was thinking about taking a week off anyway because I was planning to get my booster shot sometime this week. I've heard the side effects can be a lot worse than the other two, so, ya. However...

Thirdly, Covid has reached my house. Confirmed cases are doing well; upbeat and high energy, and we're all vaccinated, so things look good for us. I assume it's Omicron, and it seems to already be fading. Our physical health may be good so far, but my mental health is not. I've boned BoF3 enough, and I don't want this cloud over it. Maybe it'll be the thing to pick me up after all this is over. But that'll come next week, assuming all is well.

For this week: I picked up Salt and Sanctuary when it was free on the Epic. I started playing, and I'm having a lot of fun. I hate that I'm enjoying it, but it is what it is. If I finish it this week, I'll be posting a one off review like old times sake.

In short, things suck, and I'm scared. Breath of Fire III soon if I get better. What a way to start a year, but I guess it was imminent...

No comments:

Post a Comment