Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Gotta start somewhere...

For some odd reason, I, like many creative thinkers (wither actually true or not) occasionally get a sorta creative wanderlust and feel the need to write/draw/compose/program/etc. I have, apparently, decided now is the time for my wanderlust.

My chosen topic; video games.

Over the last few months, I’ve been doing my part in saving the world during a global pandemic by doing what I do best: playing old video games. Already, I’ve played half a dozen of my favorite classics. Why I opted to not write as I played them, I’ll never know, but what’s done is done. Why I didn’t wait for the start of a “new” game is, similarly, lost on me. The thing which blows my mind the most is why I started while sitting in bed afraid of sleep. Regardless, my wanderlust is running, but it’s being suppressed by my want to sleep so I’ll return later. Maybe. Who knows? Will my wanderlust continue? Will it perish like many other fights of fancy? Will I continue to type this on a phone (probably). Only time will tell. Good luck and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment